Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 20
  1. #1
    shotokanlord is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    4

    Smile wanting to help tazmo

    i heard that tazmo are looking for some translators i was wandering if i could help in anyway
    anyone know how i can help
    no sarcasm please

  2. #2
    Jyuu's Avatar
    Jyuu is offline Super Moderator Community Builder
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    6,689

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shotokanlord
    no sarcasm please
    That's impossible since you are retarded.

  3. #3
    eldafar is offline Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    36

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jyuu
    That's impossible since you are retarded.
    I sincerely agree.
    Shotokanlord, look at the section you're posting in.
    Look at who you're refering to.
    Seriously, wtf?
    Last edited by eldafar; 08-09-2006 at 09:16 AM.

  4. #4
    Aikido is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    2,658

    Default

    still, nothing beats inuboy86.

  5. #5
    Shamo is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jyuu
    That's impossible since you are retarded.
    he was probably referring to this site as "tazmo" not to the person tazmo who runs narutofan.com

    because he said "tazmo are looking" and not "tazmo is looking" perhaps he doesn't know who "tazmo" is

    else I don't know why he would post here when he wants to help tazmo from narutofan.com

    so why do you say he's retarded???
    Last edited by Shamo; 08-10-2006 at 03:50 AM.
    please don\'t shoot I\'m american !!!

  6. #6
    Jyuu's Avatar
    Jyuu is offline Super Moderator Community Builder
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    6,689

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shamo
    he was probably referring to this site as "tazmo" not to the person tazmo who runs narutofan.com

    because he said "tazmo are looking" and not "tazmo is looking" perhaps he doesn't know who "tazmo" is

    else I don't know why he would post here when he wants to help tazmo from narutofan.com

    so why do you say he's retarded???

    Holy crap! You are even MORE retarded.

    Why do you think we all say he's retarded, huh? Come on Sherlock, tell us things that you found out.

  7. #7
    blizzar180 is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Lakeland, Florida
    Posts
    1,107

    Default

    what the hell?

    you sir, are an idiot.

  8. #8
    Shamo is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jyuu
    Holy crap! You are even MORE retarded.

    Why do you think we all say he's retarded, huh? Come on Sherlock, tell us things that you found out.
    you think he posted in the wrong section right? but I didn't see THE section where he could post this kind of post

    he was a newbie and fact is instead of saying what he did wrong, so that he doesn't do it again you insulted him

    and now you do the same thing again, instead of telling me your "reason" you insult me and try to provoke a dispute wtf??
    please don\'t shoot I\'m american !!!

  9. #9
    Jyuu's Avatar
    Jyuu is offline Super Moderator Community Builder
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    6,689

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shamo
    you think he posted in the wrong section right?
    Not at all. I just think that he's retarded.
    First of all, there's no tazmo here.
    Secondly, where does it say that tazmo is looking for translators, eh?

    The wrong section thing doesn't matter at this level of stupidity.

  10. #10
    Shamo is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jyuu
    Not at all.
    Secondly, where does it say that tazmo is looking for translators, eh?.
    o.k...mhh I didn't consider this fact so he really is stupid after all sorry my bad
    please don\'t shoot I\'m american !!!

 

 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vBulletin Skin by: ForumThemes.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79