Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: It's funny

  1. #1
    Atomsk1122 is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    4

    Default It's funny

    This is directed at the administrators. You know what's funny? This site is all about anti-Tazmo, and yet his site has a million more members than you do. This is not an exaggeration. Feel free to pm me or bash me or flame me, because I only became a member of this site to laugh at you.
    And now I off.

  2. #2
    Digital_Eon's Avatar
    Digital_Eon is offline Super Moderator Community Builder
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Kya~nada
    Posts
    17,429

    Default

    You know what's funny? The fact that this is a good thing considering we have enough morons and clogged servers already.

    No, seriously. It's not all about the members.

    A site is good because of the quality of its members and its posts, not the quantity. I'm sure that's been said before.
    ~Digital_Eon~




  3. #3
    Atomsk1122 is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    4

    Default

    High-quality members, eh? The kind of righteous people who think it's grand to bash and attack someone they know nothing about just to get in good with the other members? Yeah, real fine people. You all make me sick.

  4. #4
    Digital_Eon's Avatar
    Digital_Eon is offline Super Moderator Community Builder
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Kya~nada
    Posts
    17,429

    Default

    Oh, I never said the members HERE were of high-quality. We do have many of them, but they're wise enough, and usually kind enough, to stay away from areas like these. I agree with you entirely on the issue of most members in the Bash Tazmo section, though.
    ~Digital_Eon~




  5. #5
    Coolmasta89 is offline Senior Member Regular
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    ur face
    Posts
    194

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Atomsk1122
    This is directed at the administrators. You know what's funny? This site is all about anti-Tazmo, and yet his site has a million more members than you do. This is not an exaggeration. Feel free to pm me or bash me or flame me, because I only became a member of this site to laugh at you.
    And now I off.
    stoptazmo offers u free manga download. wat has narutofan offered u?


  6. #6
    Blue_tool is offline Senior Member Regular
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    In a house
    Posts
    179

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Atomsk1122
    This is directed at the administrators. You know what's funny? This site is all about anti-Tazmo, and yet his site has a million more members than you do. This is not an exaggeration. Feel free to pm me or bash me or flame me, because I only became a member of this site to laugh at you.
    And now I off.
    Hahaha that's funny...No, nevermind, not really. There was no purpose in what you just said, and so, be off. You've wasted your time.

    *No Error Squad
    *Tree Top
    *Lost In The Blue

  7. #7
    ksjl92 is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    12

    Default

    we bash tazmo becuz of his actions, his stealing, and other bad deeds, we dont bash him becuz we are jealous of the number of ppl he has on his site. also i think its sick that someone enters someones site just to say they are sick and be rude. i hope u get herpes. buhbi

  8. #8
    Digital_Eon's Avatar
    Digital_Eon is offline Super Moderator Community Builder
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Kya~nada
    Posts
    17,429

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ksjl92
    we bash tazmo becuz of his actions, his stealing, and other bad deeds, we dont bash him becuz we are jealous of the number of ppl he has on his site. also i think its sick that someone enters someones site just to say they are sick and be rude. i hope u get herpes. buhbi
    I think it's sick that there are people like you out there who bash people just because they don't agree with you, and insult people who can't always help their situation (like people with herpes). I think it's sick that this site houses people like you.

    Am I going to get a flame in return for that? Because I disagree with you?
    ~Digital_Eon~




  9. #9
    Relf is offline Senior Member Well Known
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    272

    Default Ignorance is bliss?

    Pretentiousness merely lowers peoples opinon of you. Had you managed to make your statement without it, I might have listened to what you have to say. As it is, only someone with an inferority complex or the intelligence of a child would be impressed by you. Which may say plenty about your preffrence of company.
    AKA: RelphTheCookieElf

  10. #10
    GGpX is offline Senior Member Respected Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    584

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Atomsk1122
    This is directed at the administrators. You know what's funny? This site is all about anti-Tazmo, and yet his site has a million more members than you do. This is not an exaggeration. Feel free to pm me or bash me or flame me, because I only became a member of this site to laugh at you.
    And now I off.
    Bwahahaha.

    You know what's funny? The total ammount members of holds no relevance to the content held on this site. Just thought that I'd like to destroy your whole "arguement".

    And you know what? I only replied to your idiotic post to laugh at you too, my dear child.

    Have a good day, and make sure to keep me some milk from your mother's teat for me. I need it for my cereal.
    Last edited by GGpX; 06-03-2006 at 09:55 PM.
    GGp[X]

    You're new here? And you want to be able to spot a retard? Anybody who posts something this stupid can only be retarded:
    Quote Originally Posted by sinshenlong View Post
    welll i dont understand how u listed air gear as not being complex, if u read the manga ull realise the story is one of the best out there, much higher than naruto or bleach level. also tenjou tenge is an excellant read as well.

 

 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vBulletin Skin by: ForumThemes.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162