Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 60
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: What should we add to our forums to keep you coming back?

  1. #21
    jhenoxide is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    In my Bed Sleep Talking...
    Posts
    9

    Default

    maybe this thing where i automatically log out even though i did'nt want to log out...or its just my pc..dunno just suggesting..^_^

  2. #22
    qbsenuef is offline Senior Member Long Time Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Ocean floor...
    Posts
    858

    Default

    Auto log out happens when you've been idle for a while. The less active sessions the faster the host will run.

  3. #23
    undead_assault is offline Senior Member Frequent Poster
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    RIP in heaven
    Posts
    132

    Default

    hmmm, thank you so much for your time and dedication, Kane. Honestly, I thought if you could add some rules about downloading mangas, ex: you can only download if you have posted X amounts of posts in one month, this forum maybe will survived. But I am sad it's too late. The only thing that can keep people coming to StopTazmo is if you can form some scanlation groups for some titles (not too popular and not too unpopular ones), then people will be looking and interact here, although most of them will only leech anyway, or simply read them on manga online reader sites. Please keep updating about the news of this lovely site via subsciption emails. I'm sure some of us really cared about that and really want to know the fate of StopTazmo. Again, thank you very much
    The world without me is like human without brain.....
    You'll Regret Approaching Me.....
    Taking high density of killing intention...

  4. #24
    Kevin Shiel's Avatar
    Kevin Shiel is offline Administrator Community Builder
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    3,407

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by undead_assault View Post
    hmmm, thank you so much for your time and dedication, Kane. Honestly, I thought if you could add some rules about downloading mangas, ex: you can only download if you have posted X amounts of posts in one month, this forum maybe will survived. But I am sad it's too late. The only thing that can keep people coming to StopTazmo is if you can form some scanlation groups for some titles (not too popular and not too unpopular ones), then people will be looking and interact here, although most of them will only leech anyway, or simply read them on manga online reader sites. Please keep updating about the news of this lovely site via subsciption emails. I'm sure some of us really cared about that and really want to know the fate of StopTazmo. Again, thank you very much
    The thing is I am mostly thinking of removing all of the manga so that removes the rule about downloading. You do have a point that the only thing that would keep people coming to ST is some kind of Manga being posted here. I did think about even posting another thread asking if people would donate to keep the site running, turn this site into a paid only model for paid members but then decided against it. I'm still looking to see what can be done to keep a few manga series here though. I'll have an update though in the days to come.
    For every evil man out there like Tazmo, there is a better man trying to stop him. Visit StopTazmo.com and talk about Manga 24/7.

  5. #25
    BlueDemon is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    5,332

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Shiel View Post
    The thing is I am mostly thinking of removing all of the manga so that removes the rule about downloading. You do have a point that the only thing that would keep people coming to ST is some kind of Manga being posted here. I did think about even posting another thread asking if people would donate to keep the site running, turn this site into a paid only model for paid members but then decided against it. I'm still looking to see what can be done to keep a few manga series here though. I'll have an update though in the days to come.
    I think he meant if you did so from the beginning (or at least from the time when it got critical). But as you said, it's too late now. Although I think it wouldn't be bad if you could still host some manga series here

  6. #26
    Naaaah is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    1

    Default

    To be honest, i wouldn't come back unless there was a link to a similar site to keep on getting the manga. Because I've always enjoyed the scanlations I got from here, and as you can see, I only made an account so I could continue downloading them this month. I agree with dragonbubble49 that you should continue the distribution of manga to members only. Even though it's bullshit.

    I suppose the only possible thing I'd want from the forum would be sub-forums for more anime I'm actually interested in right now. Such as SAO, Project K...you know, the newer stuff. The classics of our childhood and the most popular things are nice, but I'm not the type to start a topic, just...comment on something and continue a conversation. So.

    /spreads arms Not much I guess.

  7. #27
    sanfar is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1

    Default

    well, anything is fine for me,, as long as its manga.. and well i have many good thing i accept from this site. hope you guys do well in anything you do.. im sorry too if i just one of free rider..

  8. #28
    Kevin Shiel's Avatar
    Kevin Shiel is offline Administrator Community Builder
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    3,407

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueDemon View Post
    I think he meant if you did so from the beginning (or at least from the time when it got critical). But as you said, it's too late now. Although I think it wouldn't be bad if you could still host some manga series here
    I'd still like to host some Manga series. I did try to make money in the past but kind of gave up and accepted I'd lose money. I'm going to have to see about that. Our server bill is due tomorrow or the next day so I have to see how the next few days go.

    Quote Originally Posted by sanfar View Post
    well, anything is fine for me,, as long as its manga.. and well i have many good thing i accept from this site. hope you guys do well in anything you do.. im sorry too if i just one of free rider..
    If you do not have money I do not think of you or anyone else as a free rider, I only think of people being free rider/loader if you visit and download often, have the means to pay but don't.
    For every evil man out there like Tazmo, there is a better man trying to stop him. Visit StopTazmo.com and talk about Manga 24/7.

  9. #29
    VioAdmin is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    1

    Default

    I will get online tomorrow, delete your f'n space man, can't even send you PM on your site, says you have too many messages.

    You can delete this post when you see it. Check your email as well.

  10. #30
    Kevin Shiel's Avatar
    Kevin Shiel is offline Administrator Community Builder
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    3,407

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by VioAdmin View Post
    I will get online tomorrow, delete your f'n space man, can't even send you PM on your site, says you have too many messages.

    You can delete this post when you see it. Check your email as well.
    I guess that explains why no one has sent me a PM in a week or so now. I thought you died or something so good to hear from you and I'll see you tomorrow!
    For every evil man out there like Tazmo, there is a better man trying to stop him. Visit StopTazmo.com and talk about Manga 24/7.

 

 
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vBulletin Skin by: ForumThemes.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79