Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 96
  1. #31
    _Vincent_ is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Rumblandia
    Posts
    5,586

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kniteowl View Post
    3 Episodes is too short, judging from past episodes, volume 4 should be around 5 episodes more or less. Since volume 1 is 7 chapters long and volume 4 is 6 chapters long.
    Book 4 isn't actually that long (or maybe it didn't felt long cause It was too good of a read).

    As for season 3, I just hope it doesn't take another 3 years :S... *sigh*...
    I was thinking it might. As the author was stopped on printing his new works that the next season after this might have not enough material to go with. Not that theres not enough at the moment to make new episodes but I'd want to see season 3 to have a conclusion and not a cliff hanger like Book 9.

  2. #32
    xxsaznpride is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Cali
    Posts
    1,480

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kniteowl View Post
    As for season 3, I just hope it doesn't take another 3 years :S... *sigh*...
    afaik it took 3 years because "3 years ago" in the anime was 2006 the way KyoAni did it. So this way, we're in SHnY's present day.

    That and marketing.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvatarST
    And your name's annoying to type; from now on you're sazny.
    Farleen // Number 42

  3. #33
    kniteowl is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    The End of the World (NZ)
    Posts
    1,821

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vin
    I was thinking it might. As the author was stopped on printing his new works that the next season after this might have not enough material to go with. Not that theres not enough at the moment to make new episodes but I'd want to see season 3 to have a conclusion and not a cliff hanger like Book 9.
    Assuming each season focuses on 1 major arc and is only 13/14 episodes long,

    Season 1 = Melancholy (Vol 1)
    Season 2 = Disappearance (Vol 4)
    Season 3 = Intrigues (Vol 7)

    They would have enough material for season 3 and it would conclude with the conclusion of volume 7 plus a few short stories here and there from Volume 6 & 8 to fill in the gaps, (eg - The Melancholy of Asahina Mikuru, Editor in Chief★Straight Ahead!, Wandering Shadow) any extra episodes would be a filler episode like "Someday in the rain" although the Author did take part in making that episode so I guess it's semi-filler.

    Or the extra episodes could animate a gender bender ep... we all know you want one :P

    Or the Haruhi Theater chapters, I'd like to see them animate those too, even though I've still yet to read them lol.

    I reckon Volume 9 would be animated as part of the 4th season, unless of course they make a 3rd season into a 26 episode long season.



  4. #34
    98abaile's Avatar
    98abaile is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    An Englishman in a shithole somewhere in Wales.
    Posts
    7,892

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kniteowl View Post
    @98abaile

    Chronological, Bamboo Leaf Rhapsody is Episode 8 Chronologically.
    What is the chronological order? (keeping in mind all the episodes i have are listed in broadcast order, with no episode titles).

  5. #35
    be0wulf is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Purgatory
    Posts
    3,922

    Default

    From the rumor mill:

    Apr 02 ep01 The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya 1
    Apr 09 ep02 The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya 2
    Apr 16 ep03 The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya 3
    Apr 23 ep04 The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya 4
    Apr 30 ep05 The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya 5
    May 07 ep06 The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya 6
    May 14 ep07 The Boredom of Haruhi Suzumiya
    May 21 ep08 Bamboo Leaf Rhapsody (NEW)
    May 28 ep09 Mysterique Sign
    Jun 04 ep10 Remote Island Syndrome Part1
    Jun 11 ep11 Remote Island Syndrome Part2
    Jun 18 ep12 Endless Eight (NEW)
    Jun 25 ep13 The Sigh of Haruhi Suzumiya 1 (NEW)
    Jul 02 ep14 The Sigh of Haruhi Suzumiya 2 (NEW)
    Jul 09 ep15 The Sigh of Haruhi Suzumiya 3 (NEW)
    Jul 16 ep16 The Adventures of Asahina Mikuru Episode 00
    Jul 23 ep17 Live A Live
    Jul 30 ep18 The Day of Sagittarius
    Aug 07 ep19 Someday in the rain
    Aug 14 ep20 The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya 1 (NEW)
    Aug 21 ep21 The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya 2 (NEW)
    Aug 28 ep22 The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya 3 (NEW)
    Sep 03 ep23 The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya 4 (NEW)
    Sep 10 ep24 Charmed at First Sight Lover (NEW)
    Sep 17 ep25 Snow Mountain Syndrome Part1 (NEW)
    Sep 24 ep26 Snow Mountain Syndrome Part2 (NEW)
    Oct 01 ep27 Where Did the Cat Go? (NEW)
    Oct 08 ep28 Disappearance Epilogue (NEW)


    http://www.chunlikickedme.com

  6. #36
    _Vincent_ is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Rumblandia
    Posts
    5,586

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kniteowl View Post
    Assuming each season focuses on 1 major arc and is only 13/14 episodes long,

    Season 1 = Melancholy (Vol 1)
    Season 2 = Disappearance (Vol 4)
    Season 3 = Intrigues (Vol 7)

    They would have enough material for season 3 and it would conclude with the conclusion of volume 7 plus a few short stories here and there from Volume 6 & 8 to fill in the gaps, (eg - The Melancholy of Asahina Mikuru, Editor in Chief★Straight Ahead!, Wandering Shadow) any extra episodes would be a filler episode like "Someday in the rain" although the Author did take part in making that episode so I guess it's semi-filler.

    Or the extra episodes could animate a gender bender ep... we all know you want one :P

    Or the Haruhi Theater chapters, I'd like to see them animate those too, even though I've still yet to read them lol.

    I reckon Volume 9 would be animated as part of the 4th season, unless of course they make a 3rd season into a 26 episode long season.
    I was wishing GB would have their own series but an episode is better than nothing >_<

    The Haruhi theater doesn't have a conclusion at the moment so I doubt they'll be able to use it. They'd have to make a rush conclusion if they did and that would definitely ruin it.

    If Book 9 became a Season 4. It's definitely going to be held back a couple years as they'll have to wait for a long time before they could continue the story as the story for Book 9 has barely started.

  7. #37
    kniteowl is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    The End of the World (NZ)
    Posts
    1,821

    Default

    ^ I can personally wait for them to animate volume 9, at least until they release and someone translates volume 10 on baka tsuki lol.



  8. #38
    _Vincent_ is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Rumblandia
    Posts
    5,586

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kniteowl View Post
    ^ I can personally wait for them to animate volume 9, at least until they release and someone translates volume 10 on baka tsuki lol.
    Hmm... actually they can use Book 9 and 10 as a OVA. It could work.

    I just noticed in the list that Book 4 would have 5 episodes. I don't remember it being that long.

    EDIT: okay I had another look. it is quite long. >.>

  9. #39
    kniteowl is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    The End of the World (NZ)
    Posts
    1,821

    Default

    ^ OVAs? I guess that could happen if KyoAni no longer wish to animate Haruhi as a Series but I think OVAs is more appropriate for Haruhi Theater chapters.



  10. #40
    98abaile's Avatar
    98abaile is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    An Englishman in a shithole somewhere in Wales.
    Posts
    7,892

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by be0wulf View Post
    From the rumor mill:

    Apr 02 ep01 The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya 1
    Apr 09 ep02 The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya 2
    Apr 16 ep03 The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya 3
    Apr 23 ep04 The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya 4
    Apr 30 ep05 The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya 5
    May 07 ep06 The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya 6
    May 14 ep07 The Boredom of Haruhi Suzumiya
    May 21 ep08 Bamboo Leaf Rhapsody (NEW)
    May 28 ep09 Mysterique Sign
    Jun 04 ep10 Remote Island Syndrome Part1
    Jun 11 ep11 Remote Island Syndrome Part2
    Jun 18 ep12 Endless Eight (NEW)
    Jun 25 ep13 The Sigh of Haruhi Suzumiya 1 (NEW)
    Jul 02 ep14 The Sigh of Haruhi Suzumiya 2 (NEW)
    Jul 09 ep15 The Sigh of Haruhi Suzumiya 3 (NEW)
    Jul 16 ep16 The Adventures of Asahina Mikuru Episode 00
    Jul 23 ep17 Live A Live
    Jul 30 ep18 The Day of Sagittarius
    Aug 07 ep19 Someday in the rain
    Aug 14 ep20 The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya 1 (NEW)
    Aug 21 ep21 The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya 2 (NEW)
    Aug 28 ep22 The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya 3 (NEW)
    Sep 03 ep23 The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya 4 (NEW)
    Sep 10 ep24 Charmed at First Sight Lover (NEW)
    Sep 17 ep25 Snow Mountain Syndrome Part1 (NEW)
    Sep 24 ep26 Snow Mountain Syndrome Part2 (NEW)
    Oct 01 ep27 Where Did the Cat Go? (NEW)
    Oct 08 ep28 Disappearance Epilogue (NEW)
    Err, I thought I mentioned that all the episodes I have are listed in broadcast order. So for me "Haruhi Ep01.avi" is the one where they are making that movie.

 

 
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vBulletin Skin by: ForumThemes.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162