Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 85
  1. #21
    sumichano is offline Senior Member Regular
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Destiny Islands
    Posts
    214

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chakra_demon View Post
    You guys have failed to comprehend the most basic principle in life...........

    'When protecting THAT special person, your power can increase exponentially' (Naruto, Bleach, Inuyasha, Kenshin...every manga ever etc etc)

    Although personally I think she's quite funny (and I like anyone who praises Jio-sama), if you don't like her for herself, just think of Mei-chan as an O-Part for Jio (a tool used to enhance his abilities).
    I never said she was weak. Just a bitch. She's overly-possesive and "OMG U ALL SUK CUZ JIO-SAMA PWNZ AND HES ALL MIIINNNEEE!!1!"
    Best F.A.Q answer ever:

  2. #22
    Crim is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Margarita Ville
    Posts
    23

    Default

    she probably will end up dead before the end of the manga. i mean Jio has *cough* *cough* feelings for Ruby. as far as we have seen he just tolerates Mei (kinda like a big brother). she will most likely die and make Jio go crazy releasing satan. oh and if satan ever got free he would kill he instanly because of how anoying she is.

    oh but i dont hate her... i want her to die a firey painful death and some would consider that hate but not me . . . ok to be honest i hate her guts and hope she dies really soon.
    ...

  3. #23
    sumichano is offline Senior Member Regular
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Destiny Islands
    Posts
    214

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Crim View Post
    she probably will end up dead before the end of the manga. i mean Jio has *cough* *cough* feelings for Ruby. as far as we have seen he just tolerates Mei (kinda like a big brother). she will most likely die and make Jio go crazy releasing satan. oh and if satan ever got free he would kill he instanly because of how anoying she is.

    oh but i dont hate her... i want her to die a firey painful death and some would consider that hate but not me . . . ok to be honest i hate her guts and hope she dies really soon.
    YES.

    And phyco!Jio is awsome, so everone wins
    Best F.A.Q answer ever:

  4. #24
    yoda is offline Senior Member Respected Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    in a freezing country
    Posts
    530

    Default

    you guys all dislike her.Cuz no woman would be on your asses like she is on jios.

    What a bunch of hater

  5. #25
    sumichano is offline Senior Member Regular
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Destiny Islands
    Posts
    214

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yoda View Post
    you guys all dislike her.Cuz no woman would be on your asses like she is on jios.

    What a bunch of hater
    Actually, I'd find it rather creepy if someone did that to me. I'd get a restraining order.
    Best F.A.Q answer ever:

  6. #26
    yoda is offline Senior Member Respected Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    in a freezing country
    Posts
    530

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sumichano View Post
    Actually, I'd find it rather creepy if someone did that to me. I'd get a restraining order.
    so thats how youd treat a woman whos in deep love with you?
    Very honorable of you.

  7. #27
    Cicadas Hymn is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    28

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yoda View Post
    so thats how youd treat a woman whos in deep love with you?
    Very honorable of you.
    No, we don't like her because she is a poorly thought out and annoying character. She always has to make some stupid comment and be present in the background. There are attention whores in 4Chans /b/ section that are less annoying than her. She needs to get over her crush and realize that Jio's not interested in her. After all Ruby was not only the first person ever to befriend him, but also stuck with him through the hard times. She even gave her "life" or at least 4+ years of it to him. Now he's going to simply give up on her because some attention whore likes him since he helped them out a little bit?

    Hell if every girl that Jio helped was like Mei then Jio would have a following or at least 3 or more girls all clammoring around him and vying for attention.

    As a character she takes away from the effect of the others, her "inner" thoughts are retarded and are a pitiful attempt at humor. Too much time and ink goes into her as she is merely a pawn for a future plot hole that they will need to get through. I personally think she is a sad attempt at a love triangle.

    But hey speaking of "honor" I'd like to point out that it was very admirable and "honorable" of you to come in and make a comment about how we're "jealous" of a manga character, because of some apparent flaw that you apparently needed to point out. It's obviously not simply because we can read through a character and see whats below the surface, or between the lines if you will, you immediately bypass all thoughts in the thread and throw down random attempts at an insult.

    If you didn't like how we are considering her, you can simply post and state it, but coming in and attacking us is not an acceptable means of winning an argument, nor in anyway will change the minds of those you are insulting.
    Last edited by Cicadas Hymn; 10-25-2006 at 09:55 PM.


    "ERES CORRECTO!"

  8. #28
    Yummy Lingo is offline Senior Member Long Time Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    indisposed, stalking adopted father's uncle's son's daughter.....
    Posts
    913

    Default

    i don't like mei.......
    only cuz she's nuthing like any of the other ladies in the manga........

    she's properly clothed....and she's flat....talks too much....... and is into jio.....which doeson't help the jio aspect of humour....

    man i think ball's rubbed of on me ... a li'l.....

  9. #29
    sumichano is offline Senior Member Regular
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Destiny Islands
    Posts
    214

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cicadas Hymn View Post
    No, we don't like her because she is a poorly thought out and annoying character. She always has to make some stupid comment and be present in the background. There are attention whores in 4Chans /b/ section that are less annoying than her. She needs to get over her crush and realize that Jio's not interested in her. After all Ruby was not only the first person ever to befriend him, but also stuck with him through the hard times. She even gave her "life" or at least 4+ years of it to him. Now he's going to simply give up on her because some attention whore likes him since he helped them out a little bit?

    Hell if every girl that Jio helped was like Mei then Jio would have a following or at least 3 or more girls all clammoring around him and vying for attention.

    As a character she takes away from the effect of the others, her "inner" thoughts are retarded and are a pitiful attempt at humor. Too much time and ink goes into her as she is merely a pawn for a future plot hole that they will need to get through. I personally think she is a sad attempt at a love triangle.

    But hey speaking of "honor" I'd like to point out that it was very admirable and "honorable" of you to come in and make a comment about how we're "jealous" of a manga character, because of some apparent flaw that you apparently needed to point out. It's obviously not simply because we can read through a character and see whats below the surface, or between the lines if you will, you immediately bypass all thoughts in the thread and throw down random attempts at an insult.

    If you didn't like how we are considering her, you can simply post and state it, but coming in and attacking us is not an acceptable means of winning an argument, nor in anyway will change the minds of those you are insulting.
    Exactly~!

    *Sigh* Perhaps you should be running this board? You said it better than I ever could xD
    Best F.A.Q answer ever:

  10. #30
    sumichano is offline Senior Member Regular
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Destiny Islands
    Posts
    214

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yoda View Post
    so thats how youd treat a woman whos in deep love with you?
    Very honorable of you.
    That's how I would treat a woman who would 'attack' all my friends, wouldn't let go of me, worships me to the point or no return, and has no life other than me.

    It's creepy.
    Best F.A.Q answer ever:

 

 
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vBulletin Skin by: ForumThemes.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79