Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 144
  1. #11
    cronotriggr is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    5

    Default Chapter 53

    I've scanlated 53 but I can't post a link so I put it up in a new thread and broke down the link.

  2. #12
    sumichano is offline Senior Member Regular
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Destiny Islands
    Posts
    214

    Default

    What we need is 51...
    Best F.A.Q answer ever:

  3. #13
    Phancy_Pants is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    1

    Default

    Yeah, 51s been missing for a while. Apparently though, the Japanese RAW of it is incomplete. Someone said a chinese translation was on the way.

  4. #14
    sumichano is offline Senior Member Regular
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Destiny Islands
    Posts
    214

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Phancy_Pants View Post
    Yeah, 51s been missing for a while. Apparently though, the Japanese RAW of it is incomplete. Someone said a chinese translation was on the way.
    Yea I know. But I'm curious as to why it was missing.
    Best F.A.Q answer ever:

  5. #15
    kayangelus is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    doing your gf
    Posts
    1,145

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sumichano View Post
    Yea I know. But I'm curious as to why it was missing.
    *takes out paper fan*
    Spirit Activate!
    *spirit flows around paper fan*
    Effect Activate!
    *slams paper fan down creating a gaint wind blowing a huge hole in the ground*


    Here is the answer (note: these are actual threads. There are many posts that explain so, but I'm too lazy to find them):
    http://www.stoptazmo.com/showthread.php?t=16152
    http://www.stoptazmo.com/showthread.php?t=16296


  6. #16
    barlasayaz is offline Senior Member Regular
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    218

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kayangelus View Post
    *takes out paper fan*
    Spirit Activate!
    *spirit flows around paper fan*
    Effect Activate!
    *slams paper fan down creating a gaint wind blowing a huge hole in the ground*


    Here is the answer (note: these are actual threads. There are many posts that explain so, but I'm too lazy to find them):
    http://www.stoptazmo.com/showthread.php?t=16152
    http://www.stoptazmo.com/showthread.php?t=16296


    as I said earlier you have a hard job man.

  7. #17
    ryugan is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    8

    Default

    u can find ch 53-54 at "666satan.it/home.php?view=scan/inglesi"
    Sorry i can't post links yet

  8. #18
    kyoukasho is offline Member Frequent Poster
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    44

    Default chapter 54 and 55 scan


  9. #19
    NigG_NamE is offline Senior Member Regular
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Elbental
    Posts
    107

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kyoukasho View Post
    there r just raws,no scanlation for 54 und 55...

    Quote Originally Posted by Someone around in this forum...
    I really can't stand shit like that. Women are so damn weird. Not all women, just the weird ones.

  10. #20
    kyoukasho is offline Member Frequent Poster
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    44

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NigG_NamE View Post
    there r just raws,no scanlation for 54 und 55...
    No..I've downloaded and read it.
    It's english scanlated..(using kayangelus translation)..

 

 
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vBulletin Skin by: ForumThemes.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79